- Location: Ogun State
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Administration
- Posted by Nokia
- Reference: 307608
Application Closing Date: October 21, 2017
- Plans, supports and executes network design for customers for current and emerging technologies.
- Performs solution monitoring, Network data collection, generation of daily / weekly report, and a first level of analysis with problems identification in a domain of the Customer Solution.
- Performs optimization in terms of capacity, architecture, performance, analyses metrics on current capacity and usage.
- To Recommend parameters tuning & design evolutions.
- End to End Radio Optimization for 2G/3G/LTE/Wimax; competence in H//; Ericsson; ZTE Tools, Competence in KPI Counters and Root Cause analysis and Problem-solving
- To Plan and design network to meet customer’s requirements.
- Derive from the network architecture the operational network design taking into account planning aspects, operational constraints, optimization of existing network and quality expectation from end user point of view.
- Define the criteria to assess network performance from end-user / service perspective & monitor those criteria.
- Identify and anticipate network performance issues. Provide recommendations for improvement.
- Optimize the capacity of the network to meet traffic increase and customer requirements.
- Ensure that design & optimization guaranty the capability for the network to provide end-user new services.
- Capture and understand customer’s needs on items impacting design in order to provide recommendations.
- Ensure that the Customer’s deliverables & KPIs included in the contract are followed-up and met. Identify and report risks associated.
- Perform network design audit of submitted designs by 3rd party and submit for customer approval.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.