Two Five-Month-Old Baby Triplets Found Dead From Suspected Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

two triplets die in their sleep in london





Two baby triplets are reported to have tragically died in their sleep on Friday night with claims that their deaths were linked to an accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

Their mother Sarah Owens, aged 29, found two of boys not breathing when she checked on them on Saturday morning.

Paramedics were called to her rented house in Bridgend, South Wales at 10.05am and carried the triplets to the hospital where two of the five-month-old boys Charlie and Noah were pronounced dead, while the third boy, Ethan, was unharmed.

Initially, claims were that the boys had died from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning, probably from a faulty heater, but neighbors say the boys’ grandfather said that had been ruled out as the possible cause of death.

A GoFundMe page has been opened by the boys’ godmother to help ease the financial stress of Ms. Sarah.

A friend of Ms. Sarah Owen said she is devastated by the tragedy as she loved those boys even though they had a difficult start because of their lightweight but they were doing very well.

Police say the deaths were being treated as a tragic accident and refused to comment on the belief the infants died from by carbon monoxide poisoning from a faulty heating system in the house.

A South Wales Police spokesman confirmed the sad incident and said there are no suspicious circumstances surrounding the deaths.

A pathologist has been brought in to carry out a post-mortem examination on the two babies to determine the cause of their deaths.




image credit: GoFundMe

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *